Held during the CUFI Washington D.C. Summit July 22nd & 23rd, 2013, Camp CUFI is a children’s educational experience packed with the activities that children enjoy. From start to finish, children will be involved in hands on learning including games, crafts, dances, puppets, dramas, and interactive teachings all centered around teaching the future generation how to love and bless Israel.
How To Register a Child for Camp CUFI
To register a child for Camp CUFI simply use the CUFI Summit Registration and fill out the information for your child. Children registration is seperate from your own. Make sure and select Yes to the question -CAMP CUFI (Ages 5-12) Will you be attending the Children's Program?
Camp CUFI cost the same as an Adult CUFI Summit Registration. When broken down the cost is equivalent to about $6.50 per hour that the child is taken care of and educated at the CUFI Summit. Their registration will also include 4 meals, snacks, crafts, and a free a CUFI Kids t-shirt. For families, the CUFI Summit has truly become a vacation with a purpose!
Check out a sample daily schedule for the 2012 CAMP CUFI in Washington D.C. July 22nd & 23rd.
|Morning & Afternoon
9:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
|9:00 - 9:30
||Registration & Drop Off
|9:30 - 9:50
||Pre-Show Activities & Opening Daily Introduction
||Transition to Rotational Activities
||CUFI 101 How to Pray For
Craft & Application Activity -Prayer Hand
|11:00 - 11:50
||Israeli Dance & Party Games
|12:00 - 12:45
|12:45 - 1:20
||Israel Movie & Entertainment
|1:30 - 2:20
|2:30 - 3:20
||Pray for Israel/Children
Craft & Application Activity - Prayer Pillow
|3:30 - 4:00
||Snack Time & Closing Ceremonies
Songs, Dances, Videos
|4:00 - 4:30
||Parent Pick Up
Evening Dinner & Program
7:00 p.m. 9:30 p.m.
|6:30 - 7:00
||Check-in & Drop Off
|7:00 - 7:50
||Dinner & Entertainment
|8:00 - 9:15
||Night to Honor Israel Jr.
Teaching the future generation
the importance of loving Israel
|9:15 - 9:45
||Activities & Parent Pick - Up
Imagine as children catch the vision for CUFI. Imagine the power as generations come together in support for Israel. Camp CUFI is one moreway we can provide event greater support to the Jewish People and Israel as we stand as Christians United For Israel.
INTRODUCING CAMP CUFI - ARTICLE
By Pastor Brett Owen
CAMP CUFI – Children United For Israel: A Children’s Program During the Washington DC Summit
My Name is Brett Owen and I am the Children’s Pastor at Cornerstone Church. I have attended Cornerstone Church my whole life. I remember as a child attending night to Honor Israel events and I believe those experiences as a child have given me the heart that I have for Israel today.
During the summer of 2006, I spent a month in Israel on the College Scholarship Program The Israel Experience. My time in Israel was a life changing experience. As soon as I got home I made plans to begin Night to Honor Israel Jr. events for the children of Cornerstone Church. The Children of Cornerstone Church understand why we support Israel.
I’m excited to introduce Camp CUFI. Pastor Hagee calls the CUFI D.C Summit a vacation with a purpose. I believe the addition of this full day children’s program makes that even more possible. For the first time this summer, children can experience the CUFI Washington Summit. Camp CUFI is for children ages 6-12. Children will experience exciting games, interactive teachings and activities that will teach them how they can become Children United for Israel.
This is not Childcare. I’m a Children’s Pastor not a babysitter. Camp CUFI will be an educational experience that children will never forget. Every Year Cornerstone Church has a full day Vacation Bible School program that ministers to over 1700 children from the community. I have taken proven principles from that successful program to create a full day children’s program for the CUFI D.C Summit.
In addition to daily activities during the seminars, we have partnered with Kellie Copeland Swisher a.k.a Commander Kellie to provide to exciting these teachings.
On Monday, July 16th children will experience
Living the Sweet Life
Understanding the Blessing of Abraham
And on Tuesday, July 17th
Night to Honor Israel Jr.
Teaching the future generation the importance of loving Israel
Through Camp CUFI children will understand why their parents and grandparents support Israel. There is power in prayer. The Bible instructs us to Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem. Imagine as children catch the vision for CUFI, how they can pray with their parents. Imagine the power as generations come together in support for Israel. I call it the synergy of Generations. Look at the success of CUFI on Campus. I believe Camp CUFI will be one more way we can provide event greater support to the Jewish People and Israel as we stand as Christians United For Israel.
CAMP CUFI INTERVIEW WITH PASTOR BRETT OWEN
1. What is CAMP CUFI? Let me tell you what Camp CUFI is not. It is not Childcare. I’m a Children’s Pastor not a babysitter. Camp CUFI is an educational experience that children will never forget.
Every Year Cornerstone Church has a full day Vacation Bible School program that ministers to over 1700 children from the community. We have taken proven principles from that successful program to create a full day children’s program for the CUFI D.C Summit.
So Camp CUFI is a children’s educational experience packed with the activities that children enjoy. We have games, dances, crafts, hilarious puppets and interactive teachings all centered around teaching the next generation how to love and bless Israel.
2. Why did Pastor Hagee and Diana Hagee choose to create CAMP CUFI? CAMP CUFI was created because Pastor and Diana know the importance of teaching the next generation. Imagine as children catch the vision for CUFI and become Children United for Israel. They have the rest of their lives to support and bless Israel and the Jewish people.
Imagine the power as generations come together in support for Israel. It is the synergy of Generations. Pastor and Diana know that Camp CUFI is just one more way we can provide event greater support to the Jewish People and Israel.
3. What did the children at CAMP CUFI learn? Through a teaching entitled Living the Sweet Life, children learned about the blessings of Abraham. They discovered how God chose Abraham and Abraham chose God and became the patriarch and father of our Faith.
The children were taught why we support Israel and how to become Children United for Israel. They were taught how they could bless and love Israel. Through crafts and interactive teachings the children learned the power of prayer and the importance of praying for the peace of Jerusalem.
4. What is Night to Honor Israel Jr.? Growing up at Cornerstone Church, I remember attending the Night to Honor Israel celebrations. I grew up knowing the importance of standing with Israel. Since my life changing experience I created the Night to Honor Israel Jr event at Cornerstone Church.
Like the adult version, Night to Honor Israel Jr. is an expression of solidarity with the State of Israel and the Jewish people. Children learn about the history of the Israel from Abraham to a nation born in a day and are taught the Biblical reasons we support Israel. The night concludes with prayer and the singing of anthems as children wave flags and declare their support for Israel. It is the type of experiential learning that makes a profound impact and I believe lays the foundation for a lifetime of support for Israel.
5. Would you say the Washington D.C. CUFI summit is now a place for the whole family, and why would parents want to bring their children to CAMP CUFI? Absolutely! Pastor Hagee calls the CUFI D.C Summit a vacation with a purpose. I believe the addition of this full day children’s program makes that even more possible. Now families can come to our nations capital and experience the CUFI DC Summit together.
The children that attended the First Camp CUFI had a great time with many of them looking forward to next year. Parents should bring their children to Camp CUFI because it is an opportunity for the whole family to love and bless Israel.
6. What are your expectations for next years program? I’m praying that Camp CUFI becomes an even greater blessing to families who attend the CUFI DC Summit. Next year will be even bigger and better as we continue to teach the future generation how to bless and love Israel.