2017 has been an exciting year of accomplishments on behalf of Israel.
Through in-person meetings and the hundreds of thousands of e-mails we sent to the White House, we encouraged President Trump to make history by recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
But that’s not all. This year, your support enabled us to:
- Help secure the confirmation of David Friedman as our Ambassador to Israel
- Build a strong relationship with the President, Vice President and the Administration as we worked together to strengthen the US-Israel relationship
- Advance the Taylor Force Act towards becoming law by generating over one million emails to Congress
- Expand our network of pro-Israel churches by bringing hundreds of pastors on trips to Israel.
- Push back against efforts to turn millennial Christians against Israel by bringing hundreds of millennial leaders and influencers to see the truth for themselves in Israel.
- Produce dozens of powerful short films telling Israel’s most compelling stories through the Mizrahi Project, the Israel Collective, and our new Micro History series
- Launch a cutting-edge new website packed with engaging resources positioning CUFI to be the one-stop destination for Israel news and education.
Let’s make 2018, the year of Israel’s 70th birthday, the most exciting and transformative year in the history of Christians United for Israel.